Quote:

- How can I tell androMDA to add my stereotypes and tagged values default to
the profile of new projects?

(end of quote)

You'll need to add them to your projects in packages different than the ones in
the andromda-profile, or you can create a profile of your own that you use in
addition to the andromda one.

(end of quote)

I have some problems with this.

I extended the java cartridge with some metafacades. I want to use the
stereotype <<JavaClass>> for my class and I want to be able to use the tagged
value @andromda.condition for an attribute of my class.

It all works fine, but when I create a new project, I always have to add the
stereotype and taggedvalue by hand in magicDraw.

So I took a look at the ejb cartridge and I made a file JavaProfile.java with
my stuff in it. It compiles, but still I don't get my stereotypes and tagged
values in magicdraw automatically.

How can I do this?