Hey,

I'd have a what-is-the-best-practice kind of question, and would appreciate
your thoughts on the matter.

My entity classes are POJOs, as I'm using JDO for persistence, and thus can be
passed into/out of session beans, and can even be placed on the Struts form, or
you could imagine the same with data transfer objects. Struts also supports
having complex object on a form and allows you to define fields like
costumer.id or costumer.name.

When I'm modelling my application, and implementing the controller, I find
myself copying data between these objects and the (simple) fields a lot. Most
of the time I have a lot of parameters for controller methods in the model,
which just repeat all the fields of an entity, instead of using the entity
itself.

So does AndroMDA support having complex objects as parameters for controller
operations, and then referring to properties of those objects when creating
input fields on the JSP forms?

I hope you see what I mean :)

Roland