akinard wrote:
After successfully building my small EAR project, copying the *.ear to my JBoss
deploy directory, ...
(end of quote)

just a small sidenote here, if you open/create your build.properties, either in
the root of your project or in your home directory, you can include the
following line:

jboss.config=default

if you have set this property, and your JBOSS_HOME is properly set in the
environment, then won't need to copy anything manually anymore, just do this in
the root of your project:

maven deploy

this will copy the .ear to $JBOSS_HOME/server/${jboss.config}/deploy
--
Wouter Zoons - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.andromda.org/