Quote:
I tried this yesterday too but without calling the transactions myself, this
resulted in half-baked table contents again
(end of quote)

Yeah I was wondering since you tried that yesterday...how did it ever work in
the first place if you weren't explicitly calling starting and ending the
transactions before?  Thats very odd that it wouldn't work with the JTA
transaction manager as well (seems like it should be able to work with that).
I'll add some logic to allow you to define the HibernateTransactionManager with
the dataSource property (so the sessionFactory will be defined).
--
Chad Brandon - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.andromda.org