It appears that the Spring cartridge generates a one-to-one mapping between
Entities and DAOs. Is it possible to create one DAO for multiple entities. I
find this useful when my enties form a composite relationship, for example
Order and OrderItem. OrderItem can never exist without and OrderItem. So there
is no need to have an OrderItemDao, only an OrderDao will suffice. The orderDao
will have two sets of methods, one for getting Order objects only and the other
to get the Order objects along with OrderItems. Is this something that the
Spring cartridge can support. If not, do you recommend encapsulating this
functionality in a service?