Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how andromda works, and as far as I get it, it would
only generate code properly if attributes, parameters and return values in the
model use types from the andromda profile. Specifying data types from other
profiles make the code generation process fail with a nasty stack trace:

===============

INFO  [AndroMDA] Referenced model -->
'file:/home/ek/work/mda/andromda-test2/test/mda/src/uml/UML_Standard_Profile.xml'

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: methodName: ResourceUtils.getResource -
'resourceName' can not be null or an empty String

        at
org.andromda.core.common.ExceptionUtils.checkEmpty(ExceptionUtils.java:63)

 ==============

anyways, what I was getting at is that using types from the andromda profile
works for green field projects (although it's kinda locking you in) but we have
a big (1200 classes, 400 service interfaces) model and we just can't afford to
- nor do we want to - go through it and modify it all to use andromda types.

I was wondering if there is any posibility to get the code generation working
with types from the UML standard profile. Getting a consultant in to do the
customiztion job is an option.

Thanks for your time,

Emil.
--