Hi all;

Anyone has an idea why I am getting the following Java Exception:

 [java] [ERROR] java.io.IOException: CreateProcess:
C:ProgramsJavajdk1.5.0_01jrebinjava.exe
-Dhibernate.dialect=net.sf.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect -classpath
"C:Documents and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryijarsi-common-1.0.jar;C:Documents and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryijarsi-workflow-1.0.jar;C:Documents and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryjbpmjarsjbpm-3.0.jar;C:Documents and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryjbpmjarsjbpm-identity-3.0.jar;C:Documents and
SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryandromdajarsandromda-core-3.1-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:Documents
 and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryandromdajarsandromda-ocl-translation-core-3.1-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:Documents
 and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositoryandromdajarsandromda-ocl-validation-library-3.1-RC1-SNAPSHOT.jar;C:Documents
 and SettingsSafaa
Hashim.mavenrepositorycommons-beanutilsjarscommons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar;C:Documents
 and SettingsSafaa Hashim.mavenrepositorycommons-collectionsjarscommons-collecti
 on?

-----------------------

This exception coming from the Ant goal jar:jar whose subgoal is:

 <ant:java classname="org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaExport" fork="true">

            <ant:arg
value="--output=${hibernate.schema.output.dir}/schema-create.sql"/>

            <ant:arg value="--text"/>

            <ant:arg value="--quite"/>

            <ant:arg value="--delimiter=;"/>

            <ant:arg value="--format"/>

            <ant:arg line="${hibernate.mappings}"/>

            <ant:jvmarg value="-Dhibernate.dialect=${hibernate.db.dialect}"/>

            <ant:classpath refid="schema.classpath" />

        </ant:java>

the one that has the java exception. I tried to commentout the "quite" argument
but I am still not getting any details as to why is this exception. I need the
get the schema-creat.sql generated but this error is not allowing that to
happen.

Any help is greatfully appreciated.

Regards

Safaa