A recommendation.

If you expect, as I do, to grow a very large institutional model, start early
to spread it over many modules.

You may get some nasty surprises about unexpected dependencies between diagram
elements.  Magic Draw provides a good tool for exporting modules and guiding
you through moving dependencies into the right levels in your hierarchy.  But
it can be a tedious chore to untangle a big project.

For example, at a certain point I realized I was going to need a number of very
similar use cases, so I made many copies of an existing one.  Weeks later when,
I tried to export a module with those copies, I found that they each contained
undisplayed residual dependencies left over from the original!!

You certainly don't want those kinds of things complicating the code generation
process.
--
Regards,

Hasan