We got some new fan fiction for the Andromeda Report's fan fiction archive
in January.  I've removed all the popup ads so you shouldn't see any while
browsing the site.

http://www.xenite.org/science_fiction_tv/andromeda/

I haven't added any new episode summaries yet.  I was ill for several weeks
in December and January and had to stop working on a lot of projects.  So
I've fallen behind on things, but I did find we were missing a link to the
last episode summary posted.  I've now added that link in.  That would be
for "A Rose in the Ashes", which was the last first-run episode to be shown
before the December break.

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/