Just passing this on.

Hello All,

As promised, the Hercules/Xena Special is online at <a
href="http://www.live365.com";>live365.com</a>.  It features Kevin Sorbo
talking Hercules and his views on Xena and the Hercules/Xena animated film.
 From Xena, Ted Raimi talks about shooting in New Zealand,The Gals (Rene
And Lucy) and his role in Spiderman. There's also Adriene Wilkerson
discussing her memories and impressions from the series. This show gives
good insights to the set on Xena and what it's like leaving. My second part
of my interview with Virginia Hey is also online. Both part one and two run
on Fridays which is of course, Farscape day. Alice Krige returns as the
Borg Queen on Voyager, so I have updloaded her first appearence in that
role in Star Trek First Contact. She's joined by the rest of the cast
excluding Gates McFadden who was ill. That will start running on Friday. On
May 23rd, the complete Alice Krige interview will run. Lots of listening at
Sci-Fi Talk..enjoy.

Tony Tellado

   \\  //   Science Fiction and Fantasy                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    \\//          Visualizing Middle-earth, a book for all Tolkien fans
    //\\                                         http://www.xenite.org/