I don't know how many of you may have enjoyed reading this author's books through the
years, but he is dying and is not expected to live more than a few days at most.  I
enjoyed so many of his books that it is hard to pick a favorite.

I have posted information I believe is reliable about how fans may contact his family
with their appreciation and best wishes in our science fiction authors forum.

http://www.xenite.org/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000070.html

This is a rare opportunity for science fiction and fantasy fandom to say good-bye to
one of its better authors (in my opinion).  I am doing what I can to help spread the
word.

---
\\  // Worlds of Imagination on the Web
 \\//                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 //\\  Science Fiction & Fantasy: Xena, Tolkien, etc

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at
http://www.eudoramail.com