Koen Kooi wrote:
> Shane Hathaway schreef:
>> I intend to file bug
>> reports on the postinstall problems and the freezing.
>
> That's not a bug, since pivot_root doesn't run init so the ipkg-cl configure
> script
> doesn't get run.

Ok.  I guessed I was just lacking knowledge of some script, so I sent an
email instead of filing a bug.  Thanks.

I haven't yet figured out the magic to get /sbin/init to do the right
thing after pivot_root.  I want the secondary init to start services,
but it detects that it's not running as pid 1 and defers to the real
init.  Should I keep trying to convince the secondary init to do what I
want, or should I forget init and just run what it would run?

Shane