Hi.

I am working with Ängström on Collie Akita and Spitz zaurus. With the
help of some friends we're building images with the goal of translate
it into spanish. Our idea is run the system from bootup on spanish
(locale packages would be generated on the process).

Actually we have some images build: console-image for collie (boot up
and cand use the CF card) and x11-image for Akita and Spitz (with some
problems). What we should do to work with Ängström (upload new
packages, images, user information...) without duplicate work?

Thanks for your time.