On Sat, Feb 9, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Paul Sokolovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  So, h5000_fix_defconfigman.patch is committed, I'll refresh defconfig
>  in .dev, and I hope you'll prepare [machine.other] with the rest of
>  options, so we finally can spool all changes to stable as one batch.

machine.other done.
Kernel compiles fine with that. Sorry - I know - one patch for one
issue, but this would take me quite long. I am not too familiar how to
submit few patches (depending on each other) to one part of code.  I
can also attach patch adding machine.other to rest of the devices, if
there is such a need (I would say yes - let's give all devices the
same options .... ).

I will take care of bugzilla and OE tomorrow (during daytime ...)

Good night ...
--

Michal Panczyk