On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 5:36 PM, Junqian Gordon Xu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> check staging in the boost bb file to see if it puts the headers to the
> staging paths wesnoth is looking for.

They go in the standard place AFAICT:
/OE/build/tmp/angstrom/staging/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/include/

I can make them found by passing the config flag
"--with-boost=/OE/build/tmp/angstrom/staging/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/include/"
but that doesn't seem very flexible. I tried

--with-boost=${PKGDIR}/tmp/angstrom/staging/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/include/

which didn't work (gave the same error as in the original mail. That same
line works OK when I do it manually (eg, Boost is found). Is there a special
syntax for putting it in a bb file?

Also, while trying to bludgeon my way through this and using the hardcoded
path, I get the error "cross compile badness: /usr/include in INCLUDEPATH"
How should I fix that?

TIA