Hello,

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:20:34 +0100
Koen Kooi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The autobuilder is ready to build and upload -r10 images, are there
> any backports people want added before starting?

... Other issue, is that there's still no initramfs-bootmenu-image's
and liveramdisk-image's being uploaded. Looking at
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/unstable/autobuild/h4000/ ,
Angstrom-initramfs-bootmenu-image-uclibc-ipk-2007.12-r5-h4000-testlab/
is the only reference to anything from that area. So, maybe it was
there, but was removed, but the matter, both images should be uploaded
for each autobuild run, just like any other image. Can you please check
that?

Lack of these images is partial reason why I still haven't promoted
r7's to GA - I found that old Angstrom-boot.exe's don't seem to work
with r7, but my tree is spoiled with new initramfs-bootmenu changes for
testing, and official area doesn't offer needed pristine versions
either, so I cannot build matching Angstrom-boot.exe's just right now.

--
Best regards,
 Paul                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]