On Saturday 22 March 2008, Koen Kooi wrote:
> As you might have noticed, there are now 2007.12-r12 images being
> uploaded. These are a result of a build from scratch on the
> autobuilder, so the kernel-modules problems aren't there.
>
> Please report any findings you have.

I tested the -r10 to -r12 images on Poodle (Poodle uses a 2.6.23-rp kernel).
Two problems:

1. WPA isn't working.
Kernel reports "ieee80211_crypt_tkip: could not allocate crypto API arc4".
This is strange. arc4 and ecb modules are loaded, nevertheless a "cat
/proc/crypto" doesn't report the ecb or any other block cypher.
I assume this is the reason why the ieee80211_crypt_tkip module reports the
problem, since it tries to load the "ecb(arc4)" driver.
Grigorios Prasinos reported a similiar problem for C750 here:
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/angstrom-distro-users/2008-March/001747.html

2. Some keys are still not correct, esp. the Calendar and Address buttons.
I will look into that later.

Helge