On 06/05/2008 02:15 PM, Helge Deller wrote:
Matthew Swabey wrote:
| So you're confirming there is no problem with WPA in .dev?

Seconded, I did the fix against stable by building in the modules. Can
you confirm that if you re-modularise ecb,arc4,micheal-mic etc and apply
~ that patch it correctly allocates the crypto apis?

I always felt building in the crypto apis was a nasty fix.

I haven't been able to build -dev quite some time, but the attached patch is what I applied to -stable and it worked. So, I assume -dev is OK.

The defconfig-poodle file is a copy of the -dev version, and the packages/tasks/task-base.bb changes are based on the diff to the -dev version.

Helge

I'm not following this closely. But to do it right this time, we need to rewind the crypto api built-in in both dev and stable (if those are in already) for all machines, as least all zaurus and ipaq; and push the correct task-base fix in both. I will prepare patches and commit tonight.

I have no objections to the other defconfig-poodle and MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS changes.

Regards
Gordon