Is there any documentation for corgi-bl? I need to be able to set backlight dim and suspend intervals from the command line and I can't find any docs for any of the stuff in /sys/class/backlight and I can't find any way to control the suspend interval via CLI.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,

--Yan

--
 o__

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young
to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now,
she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press
away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation