I'm working with Thomas Kunze bringing up the 2.6.26 kernel on collie
and I've run into a problem with the serial port.  The open is "hanging"
so I can't get a serial console.  I narrowed it down (using printk) to a
call to spin_unlock_irqrestore in setup_irq().  No I don't think that
function can actually hang so I'm sort of assuming that the serial port
interrupts are getting enabled before everything is fully initialized
and control is never returned to the execution thread that issued the
open.

My question here is are there anyother users of the 2.6 kernel with the
sa1100 serial ports.  Perhaps the simpad?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad thing?

Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | It's about dealing with the consequences."
www.beattie-home.net     | -- Midori Koto