On 09/05/2008 03:15 PM, Dmitry Baryshkov wrote:
In principle I can test images for tosa. However I'd like to ask for commit
access to the OE repo. Last time it was necessary to fix smth I stopped
waiting for the patch to be commited after a month or so.

Dmitry,

Do you happen to still have a working defconfig for 2.6.24 tosa kernel? If not, we should down-grade tosa kernel in stable branch to 2.6.23 and move the dev branch forward.

I've never been able to boot the 2.6.24 kernel built from oe. debug log shows the booting stops at

Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver version 1.0.15 (Tue Nov 20 19:16:42 2007 UTC)
ASoc 0.13.1

Regards
Gordon