Bernhard Guillon wrote:
Junqian Gordon Xu schrieb:

I would suggest use a single page for now for all the discussion just
for simplicity. If there is enough demand, we can expand that to every
page.

I just found out that there is an add on for discussion pages [1] [2] :)

But this add on also changes the syntax from moinmoin to mediawiki. The
advantages of this would be that much more people already familiar with
the media wiki syntax do not need to learn another one. The disadvantage
is that Angstroms Wiki is only part of a bigger Wiki. I don't know if we
would be able to just use it at the Angstrom parts of it?

A seperate Wiki for Angstrom would be nice.
disadvantages:
- it will no longer be possible to include other project contents (e.g
gpe documentation) . But we do not use this feature either.
- we need to setup and administrate a Wiki

I don't think we should waste time with setting up yet another wiki. It takes too much time out of people that should have been spent documenting.

regards,

Koen

advantages:
- root level navigation which will make a better usability
- possibility to install add ons
- possibility to create a nice theme for the Wiki

best regards
Bernhard Guillon

1 http://www.merten-home.de/FreeSoftware/media4moin/
2