Hi All!

I have at91sam9263-ek and connect different LCD displays to the board. I
have no problems to have Angstrom displaying the GUI, but the real problem
is with touchscreens. They are different for each display and I can't make
them work as expected.

I use usual ads7843 IC to drive touchsreens and don't know how to setup
Angstrom environment for them. For example what shoud I change in booted
Angstrom to enable normal touchscreen? General touchscreen calibration
procedure does not work and the cursor shivers on the screen like mad.

Best wishes,
Max