2009/10/26 Graeme Gregory <d...@xora.org.uk>:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:22:11AM +0100, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>> 2009/10/26 Koen Kooi <k.k...@student.utwente.nl>:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > To fix the fallout for the static-libs-stripping bug and to get rid of
>> > spurious gconf-dbus deps there will be a DISTRO_PR bump soon.
>> > When bitbake informs you of said occasion, remove TMPDIR and rebuild.
>>
>> Hi Koen, kan you please define "soon" and report the bumping in #oe
>> (maybe in the topic title).
>>
>> It is really irritating to do a pull in the middle of the day and then
>> discover that you are facing a 2 hr halt because everything needs to
>> be rebuild.
>>
> #oe is not an Angstrom channel! Also this is source control, you
> can always go backwards. You should never be blindly git pulling
> anyway.

Oops.
Thought this was on the oe mailing list. guess it should be announced
in #angstrom
Sorry about stating #oe.

And wrt going backwards. Maybe I am too git-n00b-ish to be able to do so :-)
anyway a pull is needed before one can do a commit. (and before I do a
commit I'd like to verify that it indeed builds with the head).

Frans