Hi,

While generating images from stable/2009 I have
difficulties to setup right colors for matchbox.

I must admit that this is happening on at91sam9263ek
that has the habit to talk BGR instead of standard
RGB pixel scheme.

X11 kdrive seems to handle this correctly as the
GPE applications are with good colors: here is X
command line:
Xfbdev -br -pn -mouse tslib -mouse tslib -dpi 100 -rgba bgr -screen 240x320 :0
-noreset

So, only background, icons, panel have wrong colors.

Is it a configuration issue with matchbox desktop ?
How to configure this ?

(Moreover, it seems that exactly the same matchbox version and rules
gives good colors on the previous Linux4sam rootfs)

(fbset & xdpyinfo seems to give good configuration of framebuffer)

Thanks, Bye,
--
Nicolas Ferre