Hello Koen,
Really sorry for disturbing you again. I have little more things to slove
out. My Angstrom X11-image is now running. But it is running really slow. it
takes few seconds to load all the components in a window. (and the CPU is
100%  loaded in sumtimes). what could be the reason? In additon followin
message appears on the serial console repeatedly. Please help me to solve
this issue. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

repeated messsage:

Alignment trap: Xfbdev (1776) PC=0x40166f18 Instr=0xe4903004
Address=0x001a3969 FSR 0x011
Alignment trap: Xfbdev (1776) PC=0x40166f18 Instr=0xe4903004
Address=0x001a3971 FSR 0x011
Alignment trap: Xfbdev (1776) PC=0x40166f18 Instr=0xe4903004
Address=0x001a3979 FSR 0x011

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Aruna Dissanayaka <dissanayaka....@gmail.com