On 06/24/2010 05:30 PM, Gregoire Gentil wrote:
This is my best try to upgrade Chromium but any page fails to load due
to an NSS problem. I suspect a conflict with Firefox. I have something
even more recent but it fails more pathetically...

I'm going to try building this soon, hopefully with a quite
up to date tree.

Looking at your recipe, it seems that the custom do_fetch_post()
is just doing what 'gclient sync' would do, but for a particular
revision (which I think gclient does support).  Is there some
reason that you don't just use gclient?