Hi all -
Longtime lurker & longtime linux user, but first time Angstrom user.

After reading the docs for a while, I found the h4000 directory of the
released files and downloaded
Angstrom-x11-image-liveramdisk-2007.12-h4000.exe
It booted and ran great. OK, I had verified that Angstrom indeed runs
on my H4150 and is fast enough to be useable. Next I put the following
files on an SD card:

Angstrom-boot-2.6.21-hh20-r6-h4000.exe (BTW, is this just an
Angstrom-specific build of HARET, or is it some other bootloader?)
Angstrom-x11-image-glibc-ipk-2007.12-h4000.rootfs.img.bz2 (un-bzipped)
zImage-2.6.21-hh20-r6-h4000.bin

It also booted and ran great. Now I have a working, customize-able
Angstrom distro running on my Ipaq. Awesome job guys. However, I
wanted to compare the Opie version to the X11 version, so I put
Angstrom-opie-image-glibc-ipk-2007.12-r18-h4000.rootfs.img.bz2
(un-bzipped) on my SD card. It stalls when booting (the progress bar
under the drafting compass gets about halfway across the screen and
then stops. I've waited overnight to see if it ever finishes, & it
never does).

I see some clues in the filenames - the kernel has r6 in the name and
the Opie image has r18, but I'm just guessing. If someone can help me
get the Opie version working, that would be great.

regards,
NT