Hi everyone,

I'm still getting the same error while building the angstrom-2010.x,
namely couldn't get the gstreamer-ti linking.

Instead of trying to build directy from openembedded repo, I tried
instructions from angstrom website, changing the angstrom-2008.1 to
angstom-2010.x distro. And, obviously, I get the same error.

What puzzles me however, is how narcissus builds the same combination.
I could select next, next-eglibc and get the gstreamer-ti in the
image.

Could you, guys, put me in the right direction on how to repeat
narcissus build ?

Thanks,
Maksym.