Dear Arturo,

please adhere to the netiquette [1] and do not top post. The Hotmail Web
interface is probably not best suited for this so you might want to use
a email program (MUA, mail user agent).

Am Montag, den 21.03.2011, 23:48 +0000 schrieb ARTURO LOPEZ:
> Gary:  I also tried to bitbake the gnome-image and the same issue is
> present, no issue is present with x11. I attached the log file where I
> can not find something clear for me. Just undefined references of some
> labels and all recursive error.

I think that is expected, since `gnome-image` includes the
NetworkManager recipe and `x11-image`, if you mean that, does not.

I think this error has been brought up several times on
openembedded-devel [2] and the issue has to do with conflicts(?) of
libnl and libnl2. I think there were patches posted [3] to solve this.
If you want to test them and report back to the patch author, that would
be great.

To do this you could either use `pw-am.sh` from the OE repository and
Patchwork [1] or you could import the corresponding mbox file [4] into
your MUA and save the messages with the patches in question and apply
them using `git am` [5].

Thanks and good luck,

Paul

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette