Hello,

I would like to create a base image for my board: at91sam9263ek

When I trie to build a jffs2 image the following error occures at the end of
the build phase: Image not found, something went wrong :/

I think the package "mtd-utils" (providing mkfs.jffs2) is missing on the
server.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mike Werner
_______________________________
brainchild GmbH
Rathausplatz 6
84307 Eggenfelden - Germany

Phone : +49 (0) 8721 506 977 0
Fax : +49 (0) 8721 506 977 21

mike.wer...@brain-child.de
http://www.brain-child.de

brainchild GmbH
Registered Office: Eggenfelden
District Court of Landshut HRB 7454
Managing Directors: Mike Werner

NOTICE: This message, together with any attachments, may contain
privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error or are not an intended recipient, you may not use,
reproduce, disseminate or distribute it; do not open nor save any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the
sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.

Thank you

believed to be clean.