2011/6/14 Koen Kooi <k...@dominion.thruhere.net>:

> Op 14 jun 2011, om 14:58 heeft Nicolas Aguirre het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Hi,
>> i'm trying to build the efl-nodm-image of the oe-core branch, but i'm
>> facing some problems.
>>
>> E17 won't start and fails with error : *** glibc detected ***
>> /usr/bin/enlightenment: munmap_chunk(): invali pointer: 0x00d5f740 ***
>> This image uses EFL 1.0 and related SVN revision of e17 and modules. I
>> tried to change and use the angstrom's svn version of EFL and e17 ,
>> but the problem is the same.
>> I made another test by changing the SVN revision number to a recent
>> version (i used 60100 as revision number) but error is still here.
>> This revision is working pretty well for me on x86 ubuntu desktop.
>
> For me it starts up, but gives me the "I segfaulted" screen after the first
> run wizard.
>
>> Next step is to execute enlightenment with gdb to find where the
>> problem is. But i have not idea how to integrate it on my image. I
>> built it successfully on my build machine and add it in IMAGE_INSTALL
>> var of my efl-no-dm image. But there is maybe a better solution ?
>
> Add gdb and ewm-dbg to IMAGE_INSTALL to get the symbols as well
>
>> I tryed to opkg install gdb on the target, but it's not found in
>> repositories.
>> I would like to have your advices on this :)
>
> I'll try uploading gdb and friends to the feeds later today.
>
> regards,
>
> Koen

I say something wrong, a recent E17 and EFL revision works. I was
testing twice an image based on the EFL1.0 :( sorry for noise.
anyway, i tried with EFL_SRCREV ?= "60193". first configuration panel
is launched, but the Angstrom profile is out of date and the default
profile is not added in the profile choice panel. I guess it should
always be there. I will try to find why.

I noticed some stranges character in the about dialog box at end of
lines <?>. I will report the problem upstream.
Otherwise it's working fine.

Regards,
--
Nicolas Aguirre