I have downloaded
"angstrom-2011.03-i686-linux-armv5te-linux-gnueabi-toolchain-qte-4.6.3.tar.bz2"
from http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/toolchains/. I made an QT application
using the libraries offered by this toolchain. It works fine but I found it
can't support touchscreen input very well. The point I tapped isn't the point
showed on the LCD when the QT application is running, though ts_calibrate has
been done.However,other applications(programmed with GTK+) in the angstrom
filesystem work well. I used "arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-readelf -d
libQtGui.so.4.6.3" and found that the QT library(for example :
libQtGuiE.so.4.6.3) doesn't depend on "libts". So I wonder whether the QT
library didn't include touchscreen support when they were compiled. And now  is
there any method I can take to let the QT application accept touchsreen input
like other applications in the angstrom filesystem. My root filesystem is
"Angstrom-x11-at91sam9-image-at91sam9m10g45ek.rootfs.jffs2"
I am from China and my English is really poor, so please forgive me. Thanks in
advance.