Koen Kooi wrote:
> Op 26 jul. 2011, om 17:16 heeft Paul Eggleton het volgende geschreven:
>> Sure, if we could integrate that into the page on the Angstrom website -
>> is now the appropriate time to do that?
>
> I kinda tried to start that discussion over here:
> http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/angstrom-distro-devel/2011-July/004761.html

Seems a bit like a chicken-and-egg situation - Phil's comment was we need
people to know how to try OE-core first before you switch over the
Angstrom setup scripts, but we don't have a single nice page that tells
them how to set up an Angstrom with OE-core. Maybe in the interim we could
just have a separate wiki page for this?

FWIW I don't have any huge objection to switching the setup scripts master
branch over to OE-core other than the fact that there's no support for a
large number of machines we used to have over there (though for the ones I
care about that's kind of my fault.)

Cheers,
Paul

-----