I've been having real problems building a cross-compile SDK for angstrom.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris.

latest git pull from master (as of 20110730)
bitbake-1.10.2

% bitbake meta-toolchain
Fails...
| Collected errors:
| * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for task-sdk-bare:
|  *     libstdc++-dev *
|  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package task-sdk-bare.
| ERROR: Function do_populate_sdk failed

This is on a clean build (removed the OE tmp directory)
My local.conf is as follows:

#sh
MACHINE = "igep0020"
TARGET_FPU = "hard"
DISTRO ?= "angstrom-2010.x"
# We'll try this as we were having probs building meta-toolchain with eglibc
ANGSTROMLIBC = "glibc"
DL_DIR ?= "${OETREE}/downloads"
BBFILES += "${OETREE}/build/recipes/*.bb"
BBFILES += "${OETREE}/recipes/*/*.bb"
BBMASK = ""
TMPDIR = "${OETREE}/build/tmp-${MACHINE}"
CACHE = "${TMPDIR}/cache"
IMAGE_FSTYPES = " tar.bz2 "
IMAGE_PKGTYPE = "ipk"
ENABLE_BINARY_LOCALE_GENERATION = "0"
ASSUME_PROVIDED += "gdk-pixbuf-csource-native imagemagick-native librsvg-native"
PARALLEL_MAKE = "-j4"
BB_NUMBER_THREADS = "1"