From: M M <tmarc...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/10/3
Subject: Build angstrom about picosam9.
To: angstrom-distro-devel@linuxtogo.org

Hi ALL,
I would to try the steps on the page :
http://arm.mini-box.com/index.php?title=Compiling_Angstrom_for_pico-SAM9G45
When I try the "Start building" with the base image shell command (on
linux), I have the follow message:

Using ~/.oe/environment-2008 to setup needed variables. It is recommended to
do '. ~/.oe/environment-2008' and run 'bitbake something' without using
./oebb.sh as wrapper
Executing: MACHINE=picosam9 bitbake base-image

ERROR: Unable to determine endianness for architecture 'INVALID'| ETA:
--:--:--
ERROR: Please add your architecture to siteinfo.bbclass

I follow the full page steps, in order of type, but the process after the

Any help for me ?
Thanks.

Best Regards.