Von: angstrom-distro-devel-boun...@linuxtogo.org
[mailto:angstrom-distro-devel-boun...@linuxtogo.org] Im Auftrag von Luis Pedro
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Februar 2012 18:00
An: angstrom-distro-devel@linuxtogo.org
Betreff: [Angstrom-devel] xM rev C not booting and serial console only shows"60"

Hello to all,

I am new to beagleboard and embeded linux and I only started working with
the beagleboard-XM a mounth ago.
I was able to download a image from Angstrom Narcissus and to boot it up of
the beagleboard.

Everything was fine until 2 days ago when i made "opkg update" and "opkg
upgrade".
After rebooting the system, it never worked again, the board does not boot,
only led D5 is ON, and on Serial console only "60" appears.

I have used the original microSD card (labeled: xM TEST Beta 4-25) that
came with the board and it also does not work. Same message on console.

My problem now is that i am not able to boot anything or to get access to
the prompt to write commands.

Reading several posts i have checked that the Voltage is OK (i am using a
transformer of 5 volts with 2 amperes), the serial console settings are OK
because i was working with it before the problem happened, the image on the
card is OK because it is the original microSD Card that came with the board
and i did not use it, pressing the USER button while powering ON the board
also does not do nothing.

I have read some posts about the NAND on the XM should not be written
because it would cause problems.
But i do not know if this is the case.

Can anyone help me in finding and resolving this problem?
Or is my BeagleBoard XM revC dead and i have to buy a new one?

Thanks in advance to all of you for the Help.

Luis Pedro