Hi All,
   Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I've searched the mailing list
archives for the last few months and I didn't see something similar.

I'm trying to build angstrom and the build hangs at the very beginning, in
the Parsing Recipes stage.  Here's what I'm doing:

(tried on both ubuntu 10.10 and 11.10, with same results)

# git clone git://git.angstrom-distribution.org/setup-scripts
# cd setup-scripts
# ./oebb.sh config beagleboard
# ./oebb.ssh update
# . ~/.oe/environment-oecore
# bitbake virtual/kernel  # also tried just 'bitbake'

and I get this as the result:

Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main
build
Parsing recipes:   0% |
         | ETA:  --:--:--

And... Nothing else.  That's it.  It hangs there overnight, and I suspect
it will be forever if I don't kill it.
^C multiple times is 'seen', but it still never stops until I ^Z and kill.

# Keyboard Interrupt, closing down...
#
# ^C
# Second Keyboard Interrupt, stopping...
#
# ^C^C^C^C

Any thoughts on how to debug this?

Thanks so much,