On 2012-04-04 10:34, Khem Raj wrote:
On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:12 AM, Bryan Evenson<beven...@melinkcorp.com>  wrote:
I did a search, and it looks like crt1.o is under
/media/sda3/stuff/tmp/sysroots/armv5te-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/.  So I'm
assuming I need to change the sysroot in my Bitbake recipe.  I've tried
figuring out how to do that in the past, but I haven't found a clear
explanation.  How do I do that?

no it should be fine since compiler should have searched for it in
usr/lib under the sysroot so I dont know whats going on

I often track these things down by running strace, e.g.
  % strace -f -o /tmp/xx.bb bitbake WHATEVER
  % grep crt1.o /tmp/xx.bb
It should be obvious where the compiler thinks it should be, vs where it is.

n.b. this is a pretty "heavy hammer" approach, but quick & easy to try :-)