Hi developers!

Now, just after learning lesson about currently required syntax of R*
variables -
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/angstrom-distro-devel/2012-April/005928.html
- I would like to add my wish to get this fact documented to OE
official documentation.
By my brief check I found both variations of R* variable syntax used
with RDEPENDS variables in the example codes
of OE official documentation (Official Manual -> OpenEmbedded User Manual).
I did not find any notice that not using RXXX_${PN} syntax will break
image building (image class?).
Problems I had was with Classical OE, so it should not be documented
just on "Migrating metadata to OE-core" page.

Thanks,
Matti