Cheers Koen,

I followed the (your?) instructions in the repo README and did a *git
pull* followed
by an *./oebb.sh update* and it all updated to the latest (3.2.30)
files/patches. I think it was just bad timing on my part in that I
previously ran the same update the day before you updated the layers.txt
file last week.

Out of interest, is there a way to use the information in
'/etc/angstrom-build-info' to manually update the layers.txt file? It
doesn't seem to give as much information as is required in layers.txt, but
there must be some kind of relationship.

Regards,
Andrew.