On Mon, 24 Dec 2012, Edward Vidal wrote:

I have tried getting an image for my pandaboard using yocto or angstrom.  I
first tried with angstrom and it only built the kernel but failed with the
rest of the build.  Then I download meta ti and  added it to yocto.    This
is where it hangs fetching the kernel.  The version of meta-ti downloaded
with angstrom is different  from the version downloaded from github.  This
is where I get the wrong version of the kernel.  Thanks

Depending on your needs, TI has an Android tree for the panda:

http://www.omappedia.com/wiki/4AJ.2.1_OMAP4_Panda_ES

I don't know if there is a newer one or not, that has Jelly Beans and puts android on it. The Panda is an Omap4, so I don't think the Sitara repo would work, that is targetted for embedded linux but for the Omap3. Look around, cause TI most likely has a non-Android repo for the Omap4.

What machine are you configing and building Angstrom for?

I notice that the pandaboard looks to be for 3.1.0, but most of the Anstrom is building against newer, AFAICT.

Have you tried doing a clean before building everything?

--

Regards,
Alan