W dniu 07.01.2013 08:43, Koen Kooi pisze:
Op 6 jan. 2013, om 21:54 heeft Daniel <scislowski.dan...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

Hello,
I have problem with installing packages. Here is example installation output:

root@beagleboard:~# opkg install git
Unknown package 'git'.
Configuring avahi-systemd.
Collected errors:
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package git.
* pkg_run_script: package "avahi-systemd" postinst script returned status 3.
* opkg_configure: avahi-systemd.postinst returned 3.

Here is what I get when I'm trying to update:

root@beagleboard:~# opkg update
Downloading
http://feeds.angstrom-distribution.org/feeds/core/ipk/eglibc/armv7a/base/Packages.gz.
wget: bad address 'feeds.angstrom-distribution.org'
It looks like your DNS server is broken.

Dear Koen Kooi,

you are right, it is DNS problem. I can't ping any mnemonic name, only IP addresses. But I can't figure out hot to solve it. I have found only on BB group that it can be caused because of missing default gateway. I have it. Here is how I created my connection:

Beagle side:
-> ifconfig eth0 192.168.0.3
-> route add default gw 192.168.0.2

Host Ubuntu side:
-> In /etc/sysctl.conf uncomment net.ipv4.ip_forward=1
-> sudo iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o wlan0 -j MASQUERADE
-> Network 192.168.0.2/24 created

Could you help, please?