2014-02-25 18:25, Chris Morgan skrev:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Ulf Samuelsson
<angstrom-...@emagii.com> wrote:
Using Angstrom Distribution 1.4 for Beglebone Black.

Some of the demos are available in an emmc flashing image
which will upgrade the internal flash.

Is there a script which will generate such an image, which I can download?

BR
Ulf Samuelsson

I've found this:

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-SetupmicroSD/SDcard
This link does not work

As well as this post:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/beagleboard/ubi/beagleboard/rfjXm2VKBwM/-FnLShKqVfEJ
And this partitions an SD card, and adds a ubi file system.

But I've had the same question about how to generate the sdcard emmc
flashing image. I'd love to be pointed to better resources for this.

Chris
Most of the neccessary files, seems to be in meta-ti/contrib,
but emmc.service is nowhere to be found inside meta-ti.
Found something on the web, but no recipe to create a
flashing image.

Maybe this is done in a multistage operation, where the image
is first copied to an SD-card, and then the contrib files are copied
to the build directory together with MLO, u-boot.img and the rootfs

BR
Ulf Samuelsson