Hello,

I am just getting started on Angstrom with a Beagleboard C4.  I have the board
running with an image built by Narcissus but I don't understand how to set the
screen resolution correctly. I have searched and didn't find a clear answer.
Can someone please advise what kernel boot argument(s) I need to set the
Beagleboard to display on a typical 22 inch monitor? Right now it comes up in
640x480, and I'd really like to get it to come up in 1600x900. Could someone
give me the secret command to get this working?

Thanks so much,

John Babrick