I am able to install the 2007 image that's available but there are no packages
on it and it cannot be upgraded since the package dependencies are no longer
available in the repositories.  I haven't been able to build a narcissus image
of my Zaurus SL-5600 Poodle for a couple months now.  I was thinking it was a
problem with Narcissus but I just tried building 2 console only images and
found that it would build a beagleboard image but would not build a Poodle
image (it failed on everything except the first step).

So is this a known issue that will be fixed?

Marty