Hello,

i have one more question. I have a system with Angstrom Linux, processor seems
to have architecture ARM5TE.
U-Boot, U-Boot-Env, Kernel, Rootfs is in on-board NAND. They seem to be in
continuus memory blocks of different size.
I want to backup this system (including the complete file system), so in case
of an error i can go back to this version.

I already have tried something of the following

dd if=/dev/mtdblock0 of=/media/usbdisk/mtdblock0.dd
dd if=/dev/mtdblock1 of=/media/usbdisk/mtdblock1.dd
dd if=/dev/mtdblock2 of=/media/usbdisk/mtdblock2.dd
dd if=/dev/mtdblock3 of=/media/usbdisk/mtdblock3.dd

The third one gives me an error around the half of transferred memory (67 of
128 MByte).
Is there perhaps something i must do before ? Already tried mounting rootfs as
ro.

But what do i do with the 4 parts. Taking the case, u-boot is still working,
how can i restore the remaining system ?

Or is there an easier way of backup / restore ?

I saw in u-boot the command

tftp 0x.... file.bin

Can i perhaps also use it to transfer the image to a tftp server (as backup) ?

Best regards,

Martin