On 2012-02-16 08:40, Gyorgy Kovesdi wrote:
> Where the kernel comes from? The prebuilt images and ones from Narcissus are
> usually reliable, but sometimes might have problems.
> It is important to use the omap3-sgx-modules from exactly the same source.
> Unfortunately, this module does not have kernel version information, however,
> it contains kernel modules. So, it is easily possible to use incorrect
> version.

This was the SDC-Image delivered with the beagle board (sadly I don't have any
more information than stated in the first post).

> If you build your own kernel, then (re)build the omap3-sgx-modules
> immediately
> after the kernel, and use them together, you can prevent version problems
> this
> way.

Yes, this is the next action I'll take. I wanted for the first shot avoid to
much low level work. Sadly it didn't work.

> There are a lot of recipes for the kernel, i have success with linux-omap-psp
> (2.6.32) and linux-omap (2.6.39), now working on 3.x (without success yet).

As soon as I get linux-omap up and running, kernel 3.x is also planned.

Thank you,

Frank