Hi Markus,
I had the same issue with a Zaurus SL-C3000 & SL-C3200 when using a Narcissus
image the Zaurus partially boots, but then hangs & displays the following
message (see angstrom-distro-users@linuxtogo.org archives 01/02/2012) for more
info;

   'pxa2xx-udc pxa2xx-udc: UDC connecting'

I was advised to use the Yocto Project to create a  suitable image for the
Zaurii; I'll be attempting to create a suitable image using the Yocto Project
in July 2012 for the SL-C3000 using kexec & booting via SDHC memory card.

On the SL-C3200 Zaurus I successfully installed the current release of OpenBSD
(5.1), but unfortunately the 6GB micro-drive has now failed so I will be
concentrating on replacing the drive with a compact flash card or another
micro-drive before re-installing OpenBSD. I didn't install a desktop manager,
but there appear to be several in the OpenBSD arm feed(s). To install OpenBSD
see;

http://www.openbsd.org/   [appropriate mirror]   /OpenBSD/5.1/zaurus/

The install involves installing cacko ROM & then installing OpenBSD which loads
via cacko linux. The appropriate OpenBSD mailing list has very little traffic.
If you install a ROM / distrobution on your Akita I'd be interested to know
your experiences - I'm subscribed to the OpenBSD arm, zaurus, angstrom & yocto
project mailing lists or you can PM me. If you require any more info let me
know.

Best Luck,
Eric