It seems this mailing list is dead!
Still...
 for anyone looking for more information I've found that opkg upgrade
is buggy on the beaglebone. It has broken my //var/lib/opkg/info/

Now... since I can't automatically upgrade everything, how do I
upgrade openssh without removing it and reinstalling?

--
Sites supported: http://moneybutnofixedabode.blogspot.com/
http://justfortheloveofit.org/